Skip to main content

30 Days of D/s: How Will You Communicate


You mean other than the CONSTANT texting, sexting, phone calls, outdoor chats while He vapes (it's not allowed inside where it can really effect the kids), and up until Lindsay's "narcolepsy" kicks in and she falls asleep?

We are constantly talking, and yes, we know talking and communicating are two different things. In those talks when we have something important to say it is said right then. Unless it is something better done in person because we all know tones and inflection are not read well in texting, then it is said during Lindsay's nightly kneeling. The most important thing is that it is always said with respect. No matter who is saying it and who is receiving it.

-Lindsay Knott & Dom Venom

Want to join in on the fun? Visit Loving BDSM to sign up.

Picture from Serenity NLP (yes I Googled an image ;) )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sandy's Mistake

It had been so long since Sandy and Sir had been able to play. Life had got in the way and she was ready to crawl out her skin with the need to orgasm. Sandy had the afternoon to herself, finally. The kids were gone, and she didn't have any other appointments to pull her away from the house. She knew she wasn't allowed to cum without Sir, but the need was outweighing her need to please and serve him. She made a decision. It's not like he was going to find out anyway, right? Sandy pulled out the toy box and found her favorite toy, her trusty rabbit. She knew it was cliche, but it worked and made her feel amazing. Sandy stripped down and got comfortable on the bed. The she slowly started sliding the toy inside while playing with her own oversized breasts. Pulling at her nipples as she slowly moved the fake cock in and out of her wet cunt. Eyes closed and imagining it was her Sir making her feel this way. She started moving it faster and turning up the intensity on the

Unsatisfied

"Pull your shirt up baby." I did what was asked of me. He started out by firmly grasping my big round breasts. Taking my now hard nipples into his mouth. Biting down, taking my nipple between his teeth then flicking it with his tongue. His fingers twisting and pulling on the opposite nipple as he worked. My body was completely responsive. My slit getting wet as my hips started rocking and grinding against his waist. Wanting to take him fully inside of me. "You want me inside of you? Why don't you use your mouth to show me how much." I slid down the bed and took him in my mouth without hesitation. His thick cock filling my mouth I moved up and down his shaft, sucking and moaning as I went. He reached down and continued to pull and twist on my nipples. Then he slid his hand back and started rubbing my ass. Then without any kind of warning he slid his finger into my asshole. My body immediately gave into it. My juices were starting to flow steadily, my

His

Chained    to His bed    to His will    to my need to please Him Naked    my body    my heart     my entire soul bared to Him Waiting    for his presence    for his Touch    for my body to be used by Him Him    He is my controller    He is my punisher    He is my Daddy Find more great smut at  Masturbation Monday  where getting off is all the fun!   Also big thanks to  Focused and Filthy  for the picture prompt